A wedding is a special moment in a person’s life. Gone are the days when people used to settle for the ordinary routines of the marriage ceremonies. With changes happening everywhere, in every field, why not plan an exotic wedding for yourself or your dear ones?
Wedding consultants are experts in this domain. Starting from choosing the venue for the wedding till the honeymoon location, they offer useful tips and guide you at every stage.
Choosing a popular tourist spot for a wedding function has been in vogue since a long time. In this context, Goa ranks high on the list, and for obvious reasons too. If you are one of those desirous of celebrating a wedding function in Goa, then read on and gain an insight about the role of a wedding planner in Goa.
A wedding planner in Goa helps you in:
- Choosing the venue for the ceremony, such as a beach, indoor arrangement, lawn or a hall
- Organizing pre-wedding rituals
- Selecting elegant wedding cards
- Arranging for wedding dresses
- Decorating the venue as per our prescribed theme
- Ordering wedding cakes (mostly for Christian weddings)
- Choosing floral decoration patterns
- Selecting bouquets for the bride or jaimalas (for Hindu marriages)
- Arranging for the travel and accommodation of guests
- Ensuring there is overall coordination between the various vendors so that the entire function is made memorable and joyous just the way you wanted it to be!
Continuing in the same vein, Jaipur is also a popular tourist spot like Goa even though the attractions may vary. Marriages are made in heaven; but the real joy and thrill of the occasion is truly enjoyed in an exotic setting or a unique location.
In case you are thinking about celebrating the wedding of your loved one in Jaipur, the Pink City, but don’t have any idea as to how to go about it, then all you need to do is to do some research to choose a reliable wedding planner in Jaipur.
A well-experienced wedding planner in Jaipur is an expert in event management and is sure to help you in:
- Choosing a good venue
You can choose an indoor or outdoor venue, such as banquet halls, hotels, farmhouses or clubs. Sometimes, even open air spaces or the yesteryear royal palaces, backwater venues or exotic beach locations are preferred.
- Arranging for food and beverages
You can choose delicious, mouth-watering dishes that are the specialty of the state. Your menu could include a variety of dishes covering Indian, Italian, Chinese or Mughalai, and so on.
- Organizing like videos, photography, music or dance, mementos for guests and travel arrangements.
Today, wedding consultants have become an indispensable part of a wedding. Their importance grows manifold as they guide you through innovative and out-of-the-box wedding ideas like tying the knot at the sea! Yes, we are talking about cruise weddings here.
There are many cruise lines offering exotic, fun-filled packages for cruise weddings. You can opt for either a shipboard or a destination kind of wedding plan. You can even plan your honeymoon on-board a carnival cruise! With the scenic setting behind you, the cool breeze and the cold, shining waters greeting you, you enter into the sacred bond of marriage with your sweetheart! Sounds very romantic, does not it?
Self Help from SelfGrowth.com